Posted to users@camel.apache.org by chandler <pe...@sandia.gov> on 2016/08/10 20:41:05 UTC

Camel Spring JMX and context:property-placeholder

I would like to externalize my JMX Properties. I am using the spring
context:property-placeholder to set my JMX values. But the jmxAgent is run
before the properties are set (context:property-placeholder)? //

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Camel Spring JMX and context:property-placeholder

Posted by chandler <pe...@sandia.gov>.
I tried the bridge no luck.

Is context:property-placeholder from Spring, if so you need to bridge
that with Camel, which you can find docs at
http://camel.apache.org/using-propertyplaceholder.html

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 10:41 PM, chandler <[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5786319&i=0>> wrote:
> I would like to externalize my JMX Properties. I am using the spring
> context:property-placeholder to set my JMX values. But the jmxAgent is run
> before the properties are set (context:property-placeholder)? //

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-Spring-JMX-and-context-property-placeholder-tp5786284p5786319.html
NAML<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Camel Spring JMX and context:property-placeholder

Posted by chandler <pe...@sandia.gov>.
Thanks. Claus.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.