Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by an...@cohsoft.com.au on 2009/08/04 04:05:07 UTC

Bug in setPaymentStatus service?

Hi

I'm trying to learn my way around this part of OFBiz, and am finding the way payments work is totally different from my expectations. So I'm not completely sure this is a bug, but it looks very suspicious.

The setPaymentStatus service has the following:

        <entity-one entity-name="Payment" value-field="payment"/>
        <field-to-result field="payment.paymentId" result-name="oldStatusId"/>

(line 174, applications/accounting/script/org/ofbiz/accounting/payment/PaymentServices.xml, Release09.04)

Shouldn't the value for the attribute 'field' be 'payment.statusId'? Or is there a good reason that it isn't?

Cheers,
Anne.
--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/

Re: Bug in setPaymentStatus service?

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Anne,

Thanks for reporting this, please create a jira issue and submit the
patch at it. I'll verify if it will effect the system anywhere.

--
Regards
Sumit Pandit

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Anne, I would say it is definitely a bug the only thing to
possibly check is that nothing else will break when it gets fixed.

Regards
Scott

Posted by an...@cohsoft.com.au.

2009/8/4 Scott Gray &lt;scott.gray@hotwaxmedia.com&gt;
Hi Anne,

It certainly looks like a bug to me :-)

I haven't got time to look into it further right now, hopefully someone else can otherwise I would suggest creating a Jira issue in a day or two so it doesn't get lost.

Regards
Scott

On 4/08/2009, at 2:05 PM, anne@cohsoft.com.au wrote:

Hi

I'm trying to learn my way around this part of OFBiz, and am finding the way payments work is totally different from my expectations. So I'm not completely sure this is a bug, but it looks very suspicious.

The setPaymentStatus service has the following:

 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;entity-one entity-name="Payment" value-field="payment"/&gt;
 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;field-to-result field="payment.paymentId" result-name="oldStatusId"/&gt;

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Anne,