Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Joel Ridge <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/19 17:40:33 UTC

How to resubmit Dead Letters via ActiveMQ?

I've been working with the IBM WebSphere 7 and it's embedded JMS messaging
engine (SIB).  What I eventually discovered is that in order to easily
resubmit a Dead Letter, I'd need to upgrade to their ESB product.  This
upgrade would give me access to the "Failed Event Manager" tool, which
appears to do what I need.

see:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0801_smirnov/0801_smirnov.html
-
Looking into alternatives, I was curious as to whether ActiveMQ provides any
tools that offer this capability?