Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/28 23:24:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Juneau 6.1.0 Released

Hi everyone,

The Apache Juneau team is proud to announce the release of Juneau 6.1.0!

For those unfamiliar with the project, we've updated the web page
<http://juneau.apache.org/> with lots of new information.

We've added some exciting new features in this release such as HTML5 beans
and enhanced HTML and XML serialization support.

For a full list of new features, refer here
<http://juneau.apache.org/site/apidocs/overview-summary.html#6.1.0>.

As always, we're looking for new contributors interested in joining the
project.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the team
at mailto:dev@juneau.apache.org <de...@juneau.apache.org>.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Juneau 6.1.0 Released

Posted by Craig Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
> On Mar 1, 2017, at 12:08 PM, Craig Russell <cr...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Hi James,
>
>> On Mar 1, 2017, at 8:23 AM, James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com> wrote:
>>
>> I've added an announce template here.  Let me know if it can be improved...
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JUNEAU/New+release+guidelines#Newreleaseguidelines-7.5-Createannouncements
>
> Yes, it can follow the guidance here: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html#disclaimers
>
> The disclaimer is a long paragraph. What you added is not the recognized disclaimer.

Thanks for taking action on this.

I didn’t see your updates before sending my message.

Good job.

Craig

> Craig
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 11:07 AM, James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Craig.  I've resent it.

>>> --
>>> James Bognar
>>>

>> --
>> James Bognar
>
> Craig L Russell
> Architect
> craig.russell@oracle.com
> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Craig L Russell
Architect
craig.russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Juneau 6.1.0 Released

Posted by Craig Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi James,

> On Mar 1, 2017, at 8:23 AM, James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com> wrote:
>
> I've added an announce template here.  Let me know if it can be improved...
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JUNEAU/New+release+guidelines#Newreleaseguidelines-7.5-Createannouncements

Yes, it can follow the guidance here: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html#disclaimers

The disclaimer is a long paragraph. What you added is not the recognized disclaimer.

Craig

> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 11:07 AM, James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Craig.  I've resent it.
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 11:03 AM, John D. Ament <jo...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> We should add this note to http://incubator.apache.org/gu
>>> ides/branding.html

>>> 6.1.0!

>>> the
>>> team

>> --
>> James Bognar
>>

> --
> James Bognar

Craig L Russell
Architect
craig.russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Juneau 6.1.0 Released

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.

--
James Bognar

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Juneau 6.1.0 Released

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.
Thanks Craig.  I've resent it.

--
James Bognar

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Juneau 6.1.0 Released

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Craig Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi James,