Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2015/04/16 17:52:04 UTC

Volunteers needed to monitor / respond on StackOverflow

One thing I learned at Apachecon 15 (from which I just returned) was the view
that it's good to meet users of OSS where they are.  StackOverflow was mentioned
as place people go to ask questions.

There's a UIMA tag people use that could be helpful in finding UIMA related
questions:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/uima

Cheers. -Marshall

Re: Volunteers needed to monitor / respond on StackOverflow

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Thanks!  :-)

-Marshall

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
I added a tag for "ducc". There have been two ducc-related questions
rather quick in a row.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/ducc?sort=newest

Cheers,

-- Richard

Re: Volunteers needed to monitor / respond on StackOverflow

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
There is also a tag for UIMA Ruta:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/ruta