Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by liuxun <ne...@163.com> on 2018/11/08 04:19:01 UTC

Re: Zeppelin add hadoop submarine(machine learning) interpreter

hi, community

I updated the design documentation,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YN8Kjmxt1Ym3clx5pDnGNXGajUT36hzQxjaik1cP4A/edit# <https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YN8Kjmxt1Ym3clx5pDnGNXGajUT36hzQxjaik1cP4A/edit#>
added the interactive development of machine learning algorithms and the overall design of submitting Note packages to YARN for job execution.

I have completed the development of the pre-research part of the code, and established JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-3856 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-3856>

welcome comments, thank you!