Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Sebastian Schick <sc...@informatik.uni-rostock.de> on 2007/09/27 15:59:24 UTC

query parsing

Hello,

maybe I better under my problem with the highlighting of query terms in
the summary now a little bit more?. My query is e.g "New York lang:de"

The term "New York" is highlighted correctly.
But if I have an email address e.g name@web.de in the summary, the term
"de" of the email address is also highlighted.

Why will "de" not deleted in the NutchAnalysis class?
My problem now is, that I do not understand, how I can remove field
values from query?

Regards,

Sebastian

Re: query parsing

Posted by Sebastian Schick <sc...@informatik.uni-rostock.de>.
Sebastian Schick wrote:
> Hello,
>
> maybe I better under my problem with the highlighting of query terms
> in the summary now a little bit more?. My query is e.g "New York lang:de"
>
> The term "New York" is highlighted correctly.
> But if I have an email address e.g name@web.de in the summary, the
> term "de" of the email address is also highlighted.
>
> Why will "de" not deleted in the NutchAnalysis class?
> My problem now is, that I do not understand, how I can remove field
> values from query?
>

> Regards,
>
> Sebastian
Hello,

my solution is to change the file NutchAnalysis.java in line 293:

if (this.queryFilters.isRawField(field)) {
    result.clear();
// result.add(queryString.substring(start, token.endCoumn));

Maybe this is something which can be configurable? Or is it?

Regards,

Sebastian