Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/14 06:07:11 UTC

Resource exampel Wiki Page

Hi David,

Few weeks ago I have created a wiki page for Resource Injection example.
I can not find the page any more and it seems it had been renamed to
"http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENEJB/Concepts". Was that
intentional or just a mistake?

Also it would be nice to have a Examples link some where on the home
page or Wiki Index page for all the example documentation. Now it is
hard to find any example documentation other than searching for them in
Wiki.

Thanks,

Raj

Re: Resource exampel Wiki Page

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Feb 14, 2007, at 3:18 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Feb 13, 2007, at 9:07 PM, Raj Saini wrote:
>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> Few weeks ago I have created a wiki page for Resource Injection
>> example. I can not find the page any more and it seems it had been
>> renamed to "http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENEJB/
>> Concepts". Was that intentional or just a mistake?
>>
>> Also it would be nice to have a Examples link some where on the
>> home page or Wiki Index page for all the example documentation.
>> Now it is hard to find any example documentation other than
>> searching for them in Wiki.
>
> Eeek!  Very sorry :)  Fixing....
>
> (i must have been pretty tired to do something like that)

All restored:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/OPENEJB/resource-injection.html

-David

Re: Resource exampel Wiki Page