Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@red-bean.com> on 2007/10/12 11:43:51 UTC

Re: svn commit: r27137 - in trunk/subversion/tests/cmdline: . svntest

On 10/11/07, glasser@tigris.org <gl...@tigris.org> wrote:

> * subversion/tests/cmdline/update_tests.py
>   (test_list): Skip test #37 unless server sends copyfrom on updates.

In theory, test 38 and 39 are also testing this new feature.

You pointed out that 39 isn't doing a good job of testing the feature,
so I'm fixing that now.  Test 38 deliberately triggers the 'fallback'
behavior of fetching the file from the server, so the results look the
same with a 1.4 or 1.5 server, I guess, for now.  But someday, I plan
to fix the client such that 38 *won't* do fallback behavior anymore.
:-)