Posted to commits@shindig.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/06/30 10:29:09 UTC

[Shindig Wiki] Update of "tuanzhang" by tuanzhang

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Shindig Wiki" for change notification.

The "tuanzhang" page has been changed by tuanzhang.
http://wiki.apache.org/shindig/tuanzhang

New page:
I often go to bed at 11 pm, under the snow outside the window. I shrink to the blanket inside, pick up the alarm clock, alarm clock found to stop - I forgot to buy the batteries. It is cold, I will not rise again. I called my mother called and long-distance telephone: "Mother, I am not the battery alarm clock, and companies still have to meet tomorrow, to take the early, six o'clock, when you give me a phone call I got it." Mom's voice in the other end a little dumb, may have fallen asleep, she said: "Well, good."
The phone rang when I was doing a dream day out black. Mom over there said: "The faster you get up a small orange, meeting today." I put my hand look at the table before 5:40. I impatiently exclaimed, "I do not call you six? I would also like to sleep a little longer it was you stir it!" Mother suddenly stopped talking in the other end, I hung up the phone.
Dressing up is good, go out. Very cold, ah, filled the snow, a vast heaven and earth. Bus station stomped on stage I kept. Around the dark, I was standing next to two white-haired old man. I listened to the old gentleman of the old woman said: "You see, you did not sleep well one night, several hours earlier began urging me, now so long."
Yes ah, the first bus five minutes before they even come to it. Vehicles finally came, my last car. Car is a very young man, he is waiting for me on the train to Hong Hong after the car drove off. I said: "Hey, driver, do the following have two old, the weather so cold, people waited a long time, ranging from how you drive them on the train on?"
That guy is an air and said: "Never mind, that is my mom and dad! This is my first day of the open bus, they look at me!"
I suddenly began to cry. I saw my father sent a short message: "My daughter, my mother said that she is not good, she has not slept well, woke up very early, worried you'll be late."
Suddenly remembered a Jewish proverb:
What father to his son when the son laughed.
Son to the father thing, my father cried.
You cry yet? Even now I still tears Yingying. How many years, and we seem little attention to gray-haired parents silently giving love, even as it is a burden! We can refuse them fiercely thin trivial concerns and asked, ever thought of that is their heart and all my love!
I have done what the article in which the hero was really not much thought. Looking back now feel sorry for her. If we can give parents a little patience and understanding of love, might make them happier, more well-being of some. The need to do is answer a little bit of patience, one or two phone calls, spend a day or two close. As long as we want, what they are not difficult!  [[http://www.puma-shoes-shop.com]]  puma shoes