Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by lianghongzhao <li...@sinocyber.com> on 2001/06/20 13:22:08 UTC

upgrading problem from 2.1 to 2.2

I downloaded APACHE SOAP 2.2 and installed it into folder d:\soap-2_2, while leave the previous version in the folder d:\soap-2_1.

Then I configured my websphere server to use the new version of SOAP. All I did were changing the document root dir to the d:\soap-2_2 and updating CLASSPATH environment variable.

After that, I found  the request to http://host/soap/servlet/rpcrouter received nothing but a blank HTML page.

Then, I changed soap application root dir back to d:\soap-2_1 and restored my CLASSPATH environment variable. I received the correct response.

I don't know what's wrong with my SOAP 2.2 installation. Can anybody help?

Thanks

LiANG