Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/18 17:48:19 UTC

OFBiz @ Apachecon EU 2014

Hi All,

Did you invite all your European contacts to come to Apachecon EU 2014? Now
is a great opportunity to do so, as the event will be held in approx. 2
months. Apachecon EU 2014 is a great event to learn all about the (other)
great achievements of the open source projects under the umbrella of the
Apache Software Foundation (the ASF), but foremost a great opportunity to
exchange insights and ideas about how to use and improve OFBiz.

The event will be hosted in Budapest and will be held from the 17th till
the 21st of November. An overview of the OFBiz talks can be found here:
https://apacheconeu2014.sched.org/overview/type/ofbiz

Best regards, and looking forward to meeting you there in person.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: OFBiz @ Apachecon EU 2014

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Thanks, Pierre, this is *exactly* what I had in mind.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon