Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by rakshita04 <ra...@siemens.com> on 2020/05/28 13:30:53 UTC

how to build only apache ignite core binaries and jar files using maven

Hi Team,

We want to build only modules/core specific binaries and jar files using
maven.
How can i do it.
Currently when i try to build the bianires/jar files using maven, it builds
a lot of other files and download a lot of other dependencies.
Is there a specific file where i can do this change?
I need jar files w.r.t CPP platform only. Rest of the binaries and jar files
are not of any use to me.

regards,
Rakshita Chaudhary

Re: how to build only apache ignite core binaries and jar files using maven

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You need assembly because assembly collects puts files in libs/.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Normally this is done by mvn initialize -Prelease, then all the files will
be in target/apache-ignite-VERSION-bin directory and corresponding zip file.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

No, it will not build everything, since there are dependencies to
ignite-core and ignite-core is not enough.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I recommend to try doing the following:
mvn clean install -am -pl :ignite-core,:ignite-spring,:ignite-rest-http
-DskipTests -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true -Dmaven.scaladoc.skip=true

Ilya Kasnacheev