Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/10 00:38:15 UTC

[ANN] Tapestry 5 Caffe

Hello,

while I was preparing the survey for Tapestry 5 components I noticed that
the same company is offering another free hosted software called IdeaScale.
I decided to play with it for a few minutes to find out what it was.

I set the site up with minimal tweaking and configuration, so don't judge
the look and welcome screen.
Try it out: http://tapestry5.ideascale.com/

I do not see this site as JIRA, but as a brainstorming place where ideas can
grow and promote to code if Tapestry developers see it important. Please
tell me what you think.

Cheers,
Borut

Re: [ANN] Tapestry 5 Caffe

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Mon, 09 Feb 2009 20:38:15 -0300, Borut Bolčina
<bo...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hello,

Hi!

> I set the site up with minimal tweaking and configuration, so don't judge
> the look and welcome screen.
> Try it out: http://tapestry5.ideascale.com/
> I do not see this site as JIRA, but as a brainstorming place where ideas
> can grow and promote to code if Tapestry developers see it important.
> Please
> tell me what you think.

The more Tapestry resources on the web, the better. :)

Funny fact: IdeaScale is written in Struts 1 (gasp!). :P

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Consultor, desenvolvedor e instrutor em Java