Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Elliotte Harold <el...@metalab.unc.edu> on 2006/04/08 16:13:59 UTC

maven.format

What values are allowed for maven.junit.format beisdes "brief"? In
particular,

1. Is there something that only prints output for failing tests, or
prints no output at all?

2. Could someone please document this in the maven junit properties doc?

Re: maven.format

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
The only other valid value in maven 1.x is "plain", and the output can
be controlled by usefile. The same parameters are available in maven
2.x - but this sounds like a good thing to implement in our formatters
there.

I've updated the docs in SVN.

Cheers,
Brett

Re: maven.format

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It takes the same values as the "type" argument of ant's junit task
formatter element [1], ie, either xml, plain, or brief. I will add a
note to the docs (as I'm actually working on a new release right now :) ).

-Lukas

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/junit.html