Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Arash Bijanzadeh <ar...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/30 08:19:31 UTC

Problem with database connectivity

Trying to deploy j2 I got this error message "Cannot create JDBC driver of
class '' for connect URL 'null'" I am trying to use mysql and all the
configuration in mentioned in the startup doc is correct, could anybody help
me in this issue?

Re: Problem with database connectivity

Posted by James Liao <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I think the root cause for your problem is a wrong configuration for
build.properties in your j2 src root folder.
Check detail on this http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/getting-started.html
You must not empty this property:
org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.url

- James Liao