Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2012/09/19 07:58:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PPMC Member - Kathleen Ting

On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Kathleen Ting as a new PPMC member on Sqoop PPMC!

Kate has been a committer since February 2012 and she continued contributing significantly towards the development of Sqoop project. Among her recent contribution was making our Sqoop2 calls happen which significantly accelerated the development of Sqoop 2 or organizing Sqoop meet ups on important Hadoop Events.

Congratulations Kate!

Thanks,
Jarek Jarcec Cecho

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PPMC Member - Kathleen Ting

Posted by Jagat Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Kate,

You have been awesome for Sqoop community :)

Sent from Mobile , short and crisp.

Posted by Jagat Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Kate,

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.