Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Stephan Zeissler (KUTTIG)" <st...@kuttig.com> on 2007/08/09 16:36:25 UTC

No Installation?

Hi,

I just wanted to try ivy but after the download i found no information
about how to install ivy.
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/tutorial.html contains a
build.xml which installs it, but its 1.4.1 and I wanted to try out the
alpha of 2.0.

Isn't there any doc how to install Ivy?

Stephan

PS: Im not on the ML so please send me in CC. Thanks.

--
Stephan Zeissler
Software-Development

KUTTIG Computeranwendungen GmbH
Frankfurter Straße 35
53840 Troisdorf
MOB +49 (173) 7207900
FON +49 (2241) 9833-413
FAX +49 (2241) 9833-100
EMAIL stephan.zeissler@kuttig.com
WEB www.kuttig.com
GF Dipl.-Kfm. Klaus Kuttig
Michael Wessels
HR Siegburg Nr 2848

Re: No Installation?

Posted by hezjing <he...@gmail.com>.
Gilles

Copy only ivy-2.0.0-alpha2-incubating.jar to ant/lib.

--

Hez

Re: No Installation?

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.