Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Wendorff <we...@uni-paderborn.de> on 2012/11/30 12:27:36 UTC

Information about the Servlet Container

Hi.
I would like to get some information about the servlet container the
application is running in, like the servlet containers name, probably
path's and so on.
How could that be achieved in a tapestry component?

regards
Peter

Re: Information about the Servlet Container

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:27:36 -0200, Peter Wendorff
<we...@uni-paderborn.de> wrote:

> Hi.

Hi!

> I would like to get some information about the servlet container the
> application is running in, like the servlet containers name, probably
> path's and so on.

This kind of information, when available, is contained into a
ServletContext object (from the Servlet API). Just curious: what do you
want that for?

> How could that be achieved in a tapestry component?

@Inject
private HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest;
ServletContext servletContext = httpServletRequest.getServletContext();

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo