Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by "Reese, Nathan" <nr...@integrity-apps.com> on 2011/02/01 22:15:30 UTC

classpath problems, unable to find org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXWriterConfiguration

After upgrading from Abdera 1.0 to the latest release, I am getting the following error...

java.lang.RuntimeException: An Abdera StreamWriter implemenation is not avaiable

Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXWriterConfiguration

Am I missing something on the classpath?  My project includes abdera-server.  Do I need add other dependencies?

Thanks,

Nathan

RE: classpath problems, unable to find org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXWriterConfiguration

Posted by "Reese, Nathan" <nr...@integrity-apps.com>.
After spending some time looking at the POM file, I noticed that I included a dependency on axiom.  The version included was older then the version required by Abdera.  I removed the axiom dependency from my pom and the problem went away.

Nathan