Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net> on 2010/02/15 10:43:34 UTC

Torque 3.3.1 release (was:Re: svn commit: r908012 - in /db/torque/village/tags/TORQUE_3_3: pom.xml src/java/com/workingdogs/village/Value.java xdocs/changes.xm)l

> Shall we release a standalone village-3.3.1-jar containing these fixes?
> I would think so. Opinions?

If anyone volunteers as release manager, please go ahead. I will not be
able to put too much time in it, I'm not having a lot of spare time at the
moment so I cannot be much of a help, I'm afraid.

I'm not sure whether only village or the whole of torque should be
released. I remember dimly Greg made some additions somewhere which did not
make it into the 3.3 release, but I cannot remember details.

     Thomas