Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by David Whiting <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/11 12:40:26 UTC

Timeline for 14.0 release?

We're currently working against 14.0-SNAPSHOT because we're now running our
cluster on Java 8 and want to use all the nice shiny Java 8 features in our
Crunch code. Any thoughts as to what kind of timeframe we're looking for
for a 14.0 release? I'm trying to decide whether I should do an interim
release just for us to use internally, or if we should hold out for the
real thing.

Re: Timeline for 14.0 release?

Posted by mk...@gmail.com.
There are two or three crunch + spark issue I'd like to get in. I'm 50% done with one but haven't had time to finish up. I'll tag them with a fix version of 0.14

Re: Timeline for 14.0 release?

Posted by Gabriel Reid <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: Timeline for 14.0 release?

Posted by Josh Wills <jo...@gmail.com>.