Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pete Serafin <ps...@sbti.com> on 2002/07/24 16:27:55 UTC

File upload: no multipart request data sent

I have a jsp used to do a simple file upload.  I am retrieving and
processing the file without any problems.  However, when I try to
forward to the same action ( or another action ) after the processing
is done, I get the following error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: MultipartIterator: no multipart request
data sent at org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.parseRequest
(MultipartIterator.java:342)

When I forward to a JSP, I dont get this error.  I am not doing any
validation on this form, but I cant seem locate where the error is
occuring.  My form does have the following header:

The error appears to be happing after the action forward, but before
the perform method of the ensuing action.  Any advise is greatly
appreciated as I am completely stuck

Pete Serafin

RE: File upload: no multipart request data sent

Posted by Rene Eigenheer <re...@bridgesolutions.net>.
try redirect="true" in your forward

Posted by Pete Serafin <ps...@sbti.com>.