Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/19 09:15:45 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] iPOJO Event Admin Handler 1.8.0 release

Hi,

the vote to release the iPOJO Event Admin Handler 1.8.0

passed with three binding +1 votes from Richard Hall, Karl Pauls and
Clement Escoffier. No other votes have been cast.

Thanks for voting!

I'll upload the artifacts asap.

Regards

Clement