Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/16 06:33:37 UTC

Field names in the release perform page

Hi,

In the release perform page we have two fields with the word "Arguments" on
them and it's just confusing.

In the release prepare page, we have a "Preparation goals" and an
"Arguments" field.  So maybe change the field name "Maven Arguments" to
"Perform goals" in the release perform page as well?

WDYT?

Marica

Re: Field names in the release perform page

Posted by gwen harold autencio <gw...@yahoo.com>.
+1 on changing the field to "Perform goals" in release perform page to avoid confusion.