Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ma...@gmx.net on 2007/11/09 14:42:25 UTC

[Axis2] building axis2 1.3 from source fails

Hi all,

i'm trying to build axis2 1.3 from source. I downloaded and extract the source archive an run the maven (2.0.7) command -U -Drelease clean install to build it.
But i get the following error:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR

Project ID: unknown

Reason: Could not find the model file 'D:\eclipse_europa\workspace_axis2\axis2\modules\documentation\pom.xml'. for project unknown

There is no modules\documenation directory in the source archive of axis2 1.3.
So what can i do? How can i build it?

Regards

Re: [Axis2] building axis2 1.3 from source fails

Posted by Ma...@gmx.net.
Thank's Upul i can build it now. I just added the documentation directory from SVN release.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.
rmi module has been added after 1.3 release, I think. So there was no
such module in 1.3 source distribution at that time.
On the other hand module 'documentation' missing must have been a mistake.

Upul

Posted by Michael Mole <mj...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.
You can uncomment the line,