Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/15 19:31:01 UTC

Can RSS Feed be enabled for Tuscany blog?

Hi,
There is no RSS Feed on Tuscany blog[1]. Any one knows how to enable this?

[1]: http://apache-tuscany.blogspot.com/

Haleh

Re: Can RSS Feed be enabled for Tuscany blog?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
You can definetly get Atom feeds using the following URL :
   http://apache-tuscany.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

As for RSS, there is some documentation here [1], but that seems not
working anymore.

As a tip, I also use iGoogle [2] as my homepage, and customized it to
give me access to all related Tuscany blog feeds on one page, it's
useful to see what's going on... and keep you updated.

[1] http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42662&query=rss%20url&topic=&type=f
[2] http://www.google.com/ig

--
Luciano Resende