Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Rob Dubbin <du...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/02 01:19:23 UTC

OSX daemon problem: missing org.apache.couchdb

Hey all --

So I've got CouchDB running in OSX (10.5) from the command line, but I
wanted to set it up to run as a daemon as referenced in the installation
document <http://incubator.apache.org/couchdb/docs/installation.html>.  Only
problem is, the specified
/usr/local/Library/LaunchDaemons/org.apache.couchdb file doesn't appear to
exist on my computer, nor does the /usr/local/Library/LaunchDaemons/
directory.

Not sure how this file failed to be generated by the install process -
anyone have a working org.apache.couchdb file they could send along? Thanks
in advance,

-- Rob