Posted to user@commons.apache.org by K K Fung <dr...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2003/03/16 15:58:34 UTC

[FileUpload] Can it defer a large file being transmission before the file actually uploaded to the server?

Hi,

I am wondering can the FileUpload bean defers a file being upload is too large before this file finish transmitted to the server? I checked the memory usage in my WinNT grow very fast and spend a lot of memory which is several times bigger than the original file size.

Regards,

K.K.

我的驕傲(容祖兒),合久必婚(李克勤),下一站...天后(Twins)...
Yahoo! 鈴聲下載

Re: [FileUpload] Can it defer a large file being transmission before the file actually uploaded to the server?

Posted by Schalk <sc...@volume4.co.za>.
K.K.

You should be able to control this with the MaxFileSize property.

Kind Regards ?
Schalk Neethling ?
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
.emotionalize.conceptualize.visualize.realize
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email: schalk@volume4.co.za
url: www.volume4.co.za