Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ankit beohar <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/22 13:42:12 UTC

Kylin Architeccture

Hi All,

Please give me low level architecture of Kylin.
My question is why Kylin use Hbase and Hive both in Hive I know its using
for source system but why Hbase?

In case of cube building does kylin pre-aggregate the data or when I query
to Kylin cube its calculating in runtime?

Best Regards,
ANKIT BEOHAR

Re: Kylin Architeccture

Posted by Yiming Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Yes.

Kylin leverages HBase as internal storage system.

--
With Warm regards

Yiming Liu (刘一鸣)

Re: Kylin Architeccture