Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by BioMates TechSupport <te...@biomates.com> on 2002/06/26 15:01:51 UTC

BioMates: Powered by Lucene

Hello,

Just thought I'd let you know that we have used Lucene to re-engineer the
Site Search on the BioMates international web site:

  http://www.biomates.com

Essentially we allow our users to enter simple queries, matching from a
Locale-tagged collection of HTML documents. These documents are all
constructed dynamically, with the index also being built incrementally.

Anyway, we're really impressed with Lucene. Took me less than two days from
initial download to implementing the above.

Would be nice to have a mention in your list, if possible.

Kind regards,

Andrew Regan

BioMates Technical Support UK

Re: BioMates: Powered by Lucene

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Ok, it will be there with the next site update.

Otis