Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/07/15 22:54:40 UTC

[Jakarta-jmeter Wiki] Update of "JMeterUsers" by OliverErlewein

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-jmeter Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by OliverErlewein:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterUsers

  ||Applabs Technologies Pvt.Ltd||India||We use JMeter for performance testing. We used Jmeter for more than 10 projects.||
  ||[http://www.datacom.co.nz DATACOM]||New Zealand||Using JMeter to performance test our developed code. Most of it for local government agencies.||
  ||[http://www.disid.com DiSiD Technologies]||Spain||We are using JMeter for performance testing.||
+ ||[http://www.innopath.com Innopath Software]||USA||Use JMeter heavily for performance testing and for end to end testing.||
  ||Lufthansa Systems Indonesia||Indonesia||We use JMeter for performance testing. Currently we use it for testing our Frequent Flyer Program application.||
  ||SharpMind||Germany||we use JMeter for load, functional and regression testing of client-server applications||
  ||[http://www.talis.com Talis]||England||We are using it to performance test our new Talis Engage system.||