Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Zetterman, Erik" <er...@sogeti.se> on 2005/02/16 08:10:51 UTC

QName version problem with v2 and Wls 8.1

Hi
I have tried the v2 beta in a project that use wls 8.1. I get a nosuchmethod-error on javax.xml.namespace.QName.
V2 use the constructor with 3 strings as parameters
In weblogic.jar is included an older version of QName without this constructor.

What would be a good workaround for this problem?
I can resolve it by putting xbean.jar before weblogic.jar in the servers classpath but I would prefer to have xbean.jar in my .ear file(s).

Thanx, Erik.