Posted to apps-dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org> on 2002/12/04 14:19:01 UTC

Re: cvs commit: avalon-sandbox/merlin THE-GREEN-PILL.TXT

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 02:18  AM, mcconnell@apache.org wrote:
> mcconnell    2002/12/02 23:18:13
>
>   Added:       merlin   THE-GREEN-PILL.TXT
>   Log:
>   Going down the rabbit hole.

I thought the red pill was the rabbit hole.. green pill must be the
backdoor? ;)
-pete

Re: cvs commit: avalon-sandbox/merlin THE-GREEN-PILL.TXT

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 08:56  AM, Stephen McConnell wrote:
>>> mcconnell    2002/12/02 23:18:13
>>>
>>>   Added:       merlin   THE-GREEN-PILL.TXT
>>>   Log:
>>>   Going down the rabbit hole.
>>

>> I thought the red pill was the rabbit hole.. green pill must be the
>> backdoor? ;)
>
> I must confess I'm not sure - I'll have to drag out the book and check.

the matrix had a red pill and blue pill..

but this is really OT now :)
-pete

Re: cvs commit: avalon-sandbox/merlin THE-GREEN-PILL.TXT

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Peter Royal wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 02:18  AM, mcconnell@apache.org wrote:
>
>> mcconnell    2002/12/02 23:18:13
>>
>>   Added:       merlin   THE-GREEN-PILL.TXT
>>   Log:
>>   Going down the rabbit hole.
>

> I thought the red pill was the rabbit hole.. green pill must be the
> backdoor? ;)
> -pete

I must confess I'm not sure - I'll have to drag out the book and check.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell

OSM SARL
digital products for a global economy
mailto:mcconnell@osm.net
http://www.osm.net

Re: cvs commit: avalon-sandbox/merlin THE-GREEN-PILL.TXT

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.