Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/08 23:32:23 UTC

Getting back on that horse: votes?

So, is anyone going to volunteer to start a new set of votes to clean up the
PMC?

I've been waiting to nominate some new committers until after the PMC is
resolved.

Also, what are the next steps for the documentation effort?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Getting back on that horse: votes?

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
i wanted to wait till Uli announces the previous one as failed - but i
can do that as well
as starting the new one

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry PMC / Tacos developer

Re: Getting back on that horse: votes?

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> wrote:

> Regarding the documentation I finished converting everything to the
> confluence wiki syntax and I'm currently in the process of creating the
> pages. We still have to decide on how to do the versioning though. The site
> needs some more tweaking regarding styles, I'll work with Robin on this once
> I'm sure what has to be changed.

About versioning... couldn't the wiki files be in the source repo?

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: Getting back on that horse: votes?

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
I wanted to announce the results today but Andreas was faster ;)

Regarding the documentation I finished converting everything to the confluence wiki syntax and I'm
currently in the process of creating the pages. We still have to decide on how to do the versioning
though. The site needs some more tweaking regarding styles, I'll work with Robin on this once I'm
sure what has to be changed.

Cheers,

Uli