Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by mateamargo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/18 22:37:49 UTC

Specify where to find the HTML templates

I 'm using Tapestry without problems. But I need to hide the HTML templates.
Actually they are inside src/main/webapp, but I need them to be inside
src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/pages. Where do I tell Tapestry that the templates
are going to be there.

Thanks.

Re: [T5]How can I change session expired time?

Posted by Allen Guo <el...@gmail.com>.
Marcus 写道:
> Hi,
>
> Use WEB-INF/web.xml:
>
>     <session-config>
>         <session-timeout>15</session-timeout> <!-- minutes -->
>     </session-config>
>
> This apply to any Servlet Container (not a Tapestry configuration).
>
> Marcus

Thanks a lot

Re: [T5]How can I change session expired time?

Posted by Marcos Chicote <to...@gmail.com>.
in the web.xml there something like

    <session-config>
        <session-timeout>30</session-timeout>
    </session-config>

change that number.

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
I think you have to do that in your container (Tomcat, etc).

Posted by ailon <ai...@21cn.com>.
Hi All,

Re: Specify where to find the HTML templates

Posted by mateamargo <ma...@gmail.com>.

mateamargo wrote:

> Manri Offermann-3 wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> how about ITemplateSourceDelegate:
>>
>> org.apache.tapestry. template-source-delegate
>>
>> or you could modify the specification resolver delegate like this
>> example:
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/SpeclessPagesInWEB-INF
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Manri
>>

> Thanks, with that I'm able to put inside WEB-INf, but not in
> WEB-INF/pages.
> Should I change the @PageLink including this subdirectory?

The answer is yes :P
I have changed the page value from "SomePage" to "page/SomePage".

Thanks!!

Re: Specify where to find the HTML templates

Posted by mateamargo <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manri Offermann <ta...@eastbeam.co.jp>.
Hi,

Posted by Alejandro Scandroli <al...@gmail.com>.
When I have explicitly define a template I use this in my component/page:

  @Asset(value = "/org/trails/component/ObjectTable.html")
  public abstract IAsset get$template();

Where "value" points to your html template. The method name is very
important you can't change it.

The down side of this approach is that you have to explicitly define
all the templates for all your pages, but if you can't find a better
approach this one will work.

Saludos.
Alejandro.

Posted by mateamargo <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manri Offermann <ta...@eastbeam.co.jp>.
Hi,

Posted by mateamargo <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
If you move your HTML templates to WEB-INF/ it will Just Work.

Tapestry locates the .page file (if it exists) first, then looks for the
HTML template in the same place. If not found there, then it looks in the
root.

There isn't a direct way to move the templates to WEB-INF/pages, but there

On 4/18/07, mateamargo <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I 'm using Tapestry without problems. But I need to hide the HTML
> templates.
> Actually they are inside src/main/webapp, but I need them to be inside
> src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/pages. Where do I tell Tapestry that the templates
> are going to be there.
>
> Thanks.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.