Posted to user@spark.apache.org by goi cto <go...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/09 07:44:31 UTC

working on a closed networkworking on a closed network - any recomendations

Hi,

With all these new tools that are automatically downloading latest builds
from the web. what is the best approach for developing on a closed (not
connected) network?

--
Eran | CTO

Re: working on a closed networkworking on a closed network - any recomendations

Posted by Christopher Nguyen <ct...@adatao.com>.
Eran, you could try what Patrick suggested, in detail: 1. Do a full build
on a connected laptop, 2. Copy ~/.m2 and .ivy2 over, 3. Do mvn -o or sbt
"set offline:=true" command; if that meets your needs.

Sent while mobile. Pls excuse typos etc.

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.