Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by amareshwari sriramdasu <am...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/12 13:18:25 UTC

ant maven-build not working in trunk

Hello,

ant maven-build -Dmvn.publish.repo=local fails to build hcatalog with
following error :

/home/amareshwaris/hive/build.
xml:121: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/amareshwaris/hive/build.xml:123: The following error occurred while
executing this line:
Target "make-pom" does not exist in the project "hcatalog".

Was curious to know if I'm only one facing this or Is there anyother way to
publish maven artifacts locally?

Thanks
Amareshwari

Re: ant maven-build not working in trunk

Posted by amareshwari sriramdasu <am...@gmail.com>.
Adding hcatalog-dev for help on this.

Thanks
Amareshwari

Posted by amareshwari sriramdasu <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nitin, I will give a try with HIVE-4387.

Posted by amareshwari sriramdasu <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: ant maven-build not working in trunk

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: ant maven-build not working in trunk

Posted by amareshwari sriramdasu <am...@gmail.com>.
Nitin,

Posted by amareshwari sriramdasu <am...@gmail.com>.
Nitin,

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
I tried the build on trunk

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: ant maven-build not working in trunk

Posted by amareshwari sriramdasu <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
I tried the build on trunk

--