Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Tapdur <ta...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/07 23:46:29 UTC

cxfrs improvment

hi the comunity

i have a question on the cxf improvment, why do we need to provide a bean
service to put an Exchange message to a camel route ? as we only need on
reception of http request to put a message with the headers and the body to
a camel route ?

is it a 2.2.0 feature ? if already in the trunk how wich is the generic
consumer component ?

Thx
Bruno

Re: cxfrs improvment

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
If you just want t generic consumer which can deal with the Http
request, you can take a look at camel-jetty[1] component or
camel-restlet[2].

[1]http://camel.apache.org/jetty.html
[2]http://camel.apache.org/restlet.html

Willem