Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com> on 2013/08/16 16:16:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe

We’re pleased to announce the CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe!

With two very successful events in the United Stated we know it is time to bring this conference to Europe. This time we’re gathering the community in The Netherlands. More specific, right in the center of Amsterdam in one of its historical landmarks, the Beurs van Berlage.

Starting November 20th with a hack day and continuing with a two day conference, this will be your opportunity to dive into all things CloudStack. Meet the community, discuss new ideas and learn about existing and upcoming features. We have setup the conference to provide an exciting environment to participate in workshops, attend presentations or just sit back and have a drink with other CloudStack enthusiasts.

The Call for Papers is open right now, so send your abstract to cfp@cloudstackcollab.org. If it’s relevant to Apache CloudStack development, deployment, and integration, we’re interested in what you might have to say. We can accommodate workshops, hack sessions, presentation and we want to work with you to make sure you can share what you want with the community. Check the website for more details, http://www.cloudstackcollab.org/call-for-papers

The conference website http://www.cloudstackcollab.org will be regularly updated with new content to keep you informed about the conference. Please check it regularly to be informed about the latest developments regarding the CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe.

Important Dates

The Call for Papers will run from today (August 16th) to September 30th. We will send out notifications shortly after closing the the Call for Papers.

The Conference Hack Day will be November 20th
The Conference talks and planned sessions begin on November 21th
The Conference ends on November 22th

Registration

We will announce the registration in a short while, please keep an eye on the website http://www.cloudstackcollab.org/ for more details.

Location

The conference will be at the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Located in the city center it is close to quite a number of hotels and hostels in Amsterdam. We are looking at the possibility to make a deal with one of the hotels in the immediate vicinity of the conference location. We will update the conference website when we have the details.

Sponsoring

Sponsoring opportunities are available for the CloudStack Collaboration Conference. At the conference website http://www.cloudstackcollab.org/sponsors some of our sponsors will explain you the benefits in a video message. If you’d like to see the sponsorship prospectus or ask about sponsoring, contact sponsors@cloudstackcollab.org.

We’re very pleased to invite the community to Amsterdam and we hope you’ll join us! See you in Amsterdam!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe