Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by mathieu fabre <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/22 11:08:12 UTC

axisServlet configuration

Hi,

I use an axisServlet in my webapp and i would like to configure my
axisServlet
in order to use a different transport (not HTTP transport) for my service.

I create a "services" directory in my WEB-INF directory. the "services"
directory contain
my service (the service.xml file in a META-INF directory).

I put an entry in web.xml in order to start the axisServlet

<servlet>
    <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
    <display-name>Apache-Axis Servlet</display-name>
    <servlet-class>org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet
</servlet-class>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>

What could i do to configure my axisServlet in order to use a diferent
trnasport
for my service..? can i put the axis2.xml in the same directory that
web.xml..?

thanks.

mathieu

Re: axisServlet configuration

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.

> I use an axisServlet in my webapp and i would like to configure my
> axisServlet
> in order to use a different transport (not HTTP transport) for my service.
>
> I create a "services" directory in my WEB-INF directory. the
> "services" directory contain
> my service (the service.xml file in a META-INF directory).
>
> I put an entry in web.xml in order to start the axisServlet
>
> <servlet>
>     <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
>     <display-name>Apache-Axis Servlet</display-name>
>
> <servlet-class>org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet</servlet-class>
>     <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
>   </servlet>
>
> What could i do to configure my axisServlet in order to use a diferent
> trnasport
> for my service..? can i put the axis2.xml in the same directory that
> web.xml..?
You need to add your transport into your axis2.xml and put that into
WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml

Thanks
Deepal