Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Branden Root <br...@portentinteractive.com> on 2003/11/17 19:58:54 UTC

Any last ideas

	I've tried using
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDateSourceFactory,
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory, and
Jdbc2PoolDataSourceFactory. All give me the same error, no matter what
JDBC driver I try and use (I tried mssql, mysql, and postgre). Does
anyone have any last ideas on what's causing this torque/tomcat/struts
issue? Today's the last day we can devote to Torque, after that we have
to scrap it and more to something else.

Thanks for any help,

Branden Root
Senior Developer
Portent Interactive

Re: Any last ideas

Posted by Branden Root <br...@portentinteractive.com>.

	Wow. I don't know quite what was causing it. I commented out
everything and tried creating a minimal Torque.properties, playing with
settings until I got it to work. Here's my file for anyone following:

torque.database.default = gamehosting
torque.database.gamehosting.adapter = mssql
torque.dsfactory.gamehosting.factory =
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.gamehosting.connection.driver =
com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver
torque.dsfactory.gamehosting.connection.url =
jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://192.168.1.15:1433;DatabaseName=gamehosting;
SelectMethod=cursor
torque.dsfactory.gamehosting.connection.user = user
torque.dsfactory.gamehosting.connection.password = password

Thanks again so much for everyones help!

Branden Root
Senior Developer
Portent Interactive

Re: Any last ideas