Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tom Joad <tj...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/30 17:04:09 UTC

Id of company repository

Hello all,
I want to set up a two level of maven-proxy.
The firts one is located on a machine with internet connection. The
second one is such that
it's a mirror of the first one and installed on a machine with no
internet connexion. But Developpers must reference the second instead
of the first.(This is a constraint of security, implemented by the use
of different level of private networking)   Logically, On each
developper's settings.xml, I must declare mirror tags. My problem is
to give a value to mirrorof tag.
If I give central or other public maven mirror , the download
processing try to go directly on internet and fails(no internet
connection)
My question:
1- is my configuration possible?
2- If so How an where i declare the Id of my first repository such it
is known by all my maven installations?

Thanks in advance ,

Tom.