Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Jack Wang <pi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/31 06:21:47 UTC

Does kandula support WS-Security ?

In the normal kandula client side, we will do the ws call as:

  RemoteLoginWs binding = new RemoteLoginWsServiceLocator().getRemoteLoginWs();
  ((RemoteLoginWsSoapBindingStub)binding).setMaintainSession(true);
  result = binding.bizRemoteLogin(userName, password);

This is not for WS-Security case, if we must use WS-Security, how should we do?
Does kandula support WS-Security ?

Kandula is great. I use kandula1 with axis1.3 successfully, but I don't know how about kandula2
this summer. Should I transfer from kandula1 to kandula2 ?

Thanks

Jack Wang