Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Andy Cutright <ac...@borland.com> on 2003/05/28 16:37:04 UTC

[juddi-Developers] bugs closed.. fixed?

hi y'all,

i see two of my filed bugs 745056 (RelatedBusinessInfo does not marshal
response) and 737742 (save_business does not generate Discovery URL)
have been marked Status - fixed Resolution - none.

does the 'Resolution - none' imply they haven't been fixed?

cheers,
andy

Re: [juddi-Developers] bugs closed.. fixed?

Posted by Andy Cutright <ac...@borland.com>.
i haven't tested this yet. i'm looking over the junit 'cookbook'. i'll
probably try to migrate to junit & then run this test. it'll probably be
tomorrow before i get the pieces together,

cheers,
andy