Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Thomas Sattler <to...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/04 21:00:04 UTC

Struts2Builder version 2.0.0 has been released

Greetings all.

Struts2Builder version 2.0.0 has been released.

Struts2Builder is a Java code generation system that can automatically
build a real, live, functioning Struts2 / Hibernate or MyBatis / Spring
system for any existing Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server,
DB2, or Sybase database. Struts2Builder will log into the database, examine
the metadata, and generate the source code necessary to create a CRUD
(Create, Read, Update, Delete) application for every table in the target
database. This is intended to serve as the "bones" of your Struts 2
application, upon which you can build all the extra functionality that you
require.

RELEASE NOTES

There are three major changes in this release:

1) After getting many, many questions along the lines of “How do I use this
with iBatis?”, we are now pleased to support iBatis/myBatis as an alternate
ORM.  Full Hibernate support is still included, but in our consulting work,
we have noticed many more companies moving to iBatis/myBatis, and we are
pleased to support it in this release.

2) We now support IBM's DB2 as one of our target databases.

3) We upgraded the pertinent dependency libraries.  Struts2Builder creates
systems compatible with Struts2 2.5.5, Spring 4.3.5, and Hibernate 5.1.3.
The latest version of iBatis/myBatis (3.4.2, as of this writing) is
included.

Additionally, we have made minor usability enhancements to the user
interface.

We recommend that all users of Struts2Builder upgrade to this new release.

Struts2Builder can be downloaded at http://struts2builder.sourceforge.net.
Documentation is included as a pdf file in the released zip.

Struts2Builder is released under the MIT license, and you are free to use
it in any project, commercial or non-commercial.

Enjoy!

--Tom

Re: Struts2Builder version 2.0.0 has been released

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
> @Lukasz
>
> you are now owner of the community plugins as well.

Cool, thanks a lot :)

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Struts2Builder version 2.0.0 has been released

Posted by Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org>.
@Lukasz

you are now owner of the community plugins as well.

Best Regards

Johannes

web: http://www.jgeppert.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/jogep