Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Po Dragonwarrior <hu...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/04 11:41:31 UTC

OVS Plugin does not appear on the Network Service Providers screen

Hello,

I am trying ACS 4.13.1 and I installed Openvswitch too. Installation went smooth and system VMs are up…  but OVS does not appear on the “Network Service Providers” screen at the UI on the GRE physical network.

Is there another way e.g. from the command line to check/enable it?… where should I look for possible problems?

If I try to create a network offering with OVS as the “Virtual Networking” option then the creation of instance fails

I would appreciate any help.

best,
Po