Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/05/17 19:02:32 UTC

Posted [Video] Special Geode Clubhouse: Southwest Airlines' Experience with Geode & Gemfire at Scale

Dear Geode Community,
I'm super happy to report we have posted the video of Brian Dunlap's second
talk about his work with the Geode / Gemfire technology at Southwest
Airlines.

He goes in deep about his design patterns, and useful tips for deploying
and operating Geode at the scale of Southwest Airlines' operations.

1. If you are new to Brian's use case, you'll want to allocate some time
and view the following materials in order:
Geode Summit 30 minute intro talk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br1U6ok2p2w&list=PL62pIycqXx-RCEP2APj4Mq9Oeyvskj_0K&index=13

2. The slides for both talks are here:
http://www.slideshare.net/PivotalOpenSourceHub/geodesummit-design-tradeoffs-in-distributed-systems

3. Then you are ready for the 60 minute "tell us more" talk with Brian we
just posted: https://youtu.be/1EbzwvnP-JY

If you are working on a high scale application using Apache Geode, these
talks are worth your time!

-Greg