Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by afedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/11 16:38:40 UTC

Re: Resource Management (connection pooling) on Ignite Cluster

Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages.
follow simple instructions in the reply.

Did you have a chance to take a look at JDBC client node driver
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jdbc-driver#section-jdbc-client-node-driver>?
It should handle distributing the queries between nodes.

Kind regards,
Alex.