Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Dhanu <bu...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 10:36:54 UTC

Lucene Search with Multiple indexes

Hello,

          I am creating the lucene index with
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex, is this index
searchble with org.apache.lucene.*; package,If possible please give me
requiered suggissions.

           And Please give me the procedure to lucene search on multiple

Dhanu

Re: Lucene Search with Multiple indexes

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 8/1/07, Dhanu <bu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>           I am creating the lucene index with
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex, is this index
> searchble with org.apache.lucene.*; package,If possible please give me
> requiered suggissions.

Jackrabbit uses a somewhat customized Lucene index, that AFAIK can't
be accessed at least with OOTB Lucene index browsing tools like Luke.

BR,

Jukka Zitting